Get daily product reviews, entertainment, tech, and recent all-tiype of secrets news on our website. We show you the best quality products from our researched product list so that you could purchase and use them without any tension. We wish you a happy life all time. If you got benefited and happiness from reading our news, you could donate to inspire us. Thanks, Everyone.

Thursday, March 2, 2023

Life History Of Rehnuma Mostafa

News Presenter And Actress Rehnuma Mostafa

Rehnuma Mostafa said her life history is 3/02/2023. He said Happy Ten Years ❤️ It's been ten years since I entered my career. Freshly graduated from high school and my first year of graduation during my Teenage.
Bangla vision from July 2017 till now spent nearly five years on RTV starting from appearing on screen through ATN News. In these ten years, I have been involved in many new professions, chasing after addiction. As I have seen extreme deception and dishonesty in my life, I have also tasted a lot of unexpected love, affection, and respect.
Bachelors, two Master, Post Graduation Diplomas, MPhil to Ph.D..Going from Q3 to Q1 as a Researcher in International Journals.Achieving First Class in every Degree in Education. Entering the Public Relations profession and later doing Public Relations for various organizations and individuals. To work Meeting the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi as a delegate of the Government of India in 2018.

Getting the Indo-Bangla Maitri Samman in Kolkata last year, being a Bangladeshi model for Sananda, a popular West Bengal magazine.
I started acting in dramas and modeling and made my name in films. I am never connected with any syndicate in the acting field.

Getting funds from the University Grants Commission for research, some awards for news presentation, and acting.

I have always wanted to work in multiple sectors trying to do that. Many people did not help despite having strength and ability, discouraged me, hindered me, spoke dirty words, hurt me personally, and many others made my way easier by exerting their utmost energy, encouraging me, and keeping me alive.

I am grateful to all Bengalis and non-Bengalis for these 10 years of colorful work life, educational life, and social life, which started today the first year of graduation. I am very liberal, hardworking, friendly, responsible, and independent in my personal life. I believe myself to be a person with a backbone. I don't seem to have intentionally harmed anyone.

Never wanted to be someone's trophy wife, never wanted someone to stay with me only because of fear of children or job loss or any other obligation. In this time of reckoning and selfishness, I am a man who believes in spiritual connection. Life is one once shackles on my feet, instead of being a big parrot, I am a sparrow with small wings.
Surfe.be - Banner advertising service
Surfe.be - Banner advertising service
Payeer

Full Night $10 👉Click Unlock my matches

Full Night $10 👉Click Unlock my matches
Spend Time At Night With Me

Earn $500 Per Hour From Live Streaming

Earn $500 Per Hour From Live Streaming
Everyone Can Earn $500. New People Signup Now.

To Find Anything Just Type Word And Click Left Side Search Button

Watch My Live Video

A-Ads